We are now offering televisits through a platform called Healow. The easiest way to set up a televisit is to call the office, and we'll send you a link and an access code.
If you'd prefer to see more detailed instructions, you'll find a full guide below:
Installing the Healow Application
1. Open App Store® from your iPhone® or Google Play™ from your Android phone:
2. Type Healow app in the search box.
3. Tap Get in the App Store or Install in Google Play: This installs the application to your phone.
Note: Make sure the application you are installing is the one developed by eClinicalWorks®, LLC.
4. Tap Open.
Tap the Healow application from the launcher:
Initializing a TeleVist
To initialize a TeleVisit:
1. Open the Healow app, and tap Get Started:
2. Accept the following in-phone notifications:
3. Enter the Practice Code:
4. Enter the login credentials provided by the practice and tap Login:
Note: The username and the password are case-sensitive.
5. Accept the Terms and Conditions for the Healow application:
6. Verify the account by entering your Date of Birth.
7. Create and confirm a 4-digit PIN of your choice:
Note: Remember your 4-digit PIN; you will need it the next time you log in to the application.
8. On the wheel screen, tap Appointments:
9. Tap the appointment:
10. Tap Start TeleVisit:
11. Complete the questionnaire and tap Submit Questionnaire & Next:
Note: Questions are not mandatory; complete as much as you are able.
12. Enter your vital signs and tap Submit Vitals:
Note: Vitals are not mandatory; complete as much as you are able.
13. Tap Start Televisit:
You are checked in. Wait for your provider to connect:
Tap the red phone icon at the bottom of the screen to end the visit: